Since 1989, Barnices, Pinturas y Derivados EQ, S.L. has been producing coatings and complementary products for the wood and furniture industry.
We maintain maximum quality in its manufactured products and developing innovative solutions to new environmental and technological challenges.
As a result of that commitment to innovation, our technical team participates actively in research studies with universities and technology centres in the development of new products that provide solutions to new needs and has signed collaboration agreements with education centres to train students in the coatings field.
R&D is one of Pinturas, Barnices y Derivados EQ’s most important areas of activity. We strive daily to provide that added value that allows us to develop quality products:
- Creativity to cater for the specific needs of our customers.
- Adaptation and flexibility to satisfy customer needs.
- Product lines and technological equipment in constant evolution.
- Rigorous quality controls.
- Real industrial applications at customer premises to reliably assess the characteristics and performance of our products.
- Customer collaboration in order to promote a shared vision of the project.
- Environmental policy increasingly focused on developing environmentally-friendly products.
- Our range of products spans traditional coating systems, such as nitrocellulose-based coatings, to the latest products, such as UV and water-based products.
- We frequently work with surfaces such as metal and soon plastic.
It is firmly committed to the quality of its products, as underscored by the company's guidelines:
- Compliance with applicable regulations.
- Reduction and control of environmental impacts deriving from the company's business activities.
- Commitment to meeting customers' needs, applying the necessary improvements and ensuring these are implemented without affecting the environment.
- Review of production systems in order to optimize their performance with minimal environmental impact and maintaining similar quality standards.
- Creation and development of products in accordance with customer specifications, regulatory margins and product quality.